Teton Pass

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fashion de Coeur d'alene

Before I even begin this post, let me make sure you have the pronunciation correct. The proper title of our fashion show in Coeur d'alene is pronounced, Fah-shawn de Core-dah- lawn. It began as Derricks brain child but soon the buzz and excitement of fashion night spread to other bikers. The rules were simple. Place your clothes in the middle of the room. Each biker had 10 minutes to create an outfit using others clothes and then each biker was allotted 5 minutes for hair and makeup. The results? Astounding. We even found lighting for the runway. Here are some shots:






After each of us wowed the judges (Emily, Tommy, Sam and Brianne), they narrowed the field down to 5 bikers. It wasn't really a competition anymore though, the clear and rightful winner was Nathan. The prize? He was first in line for ice cream.

2 comments:

Solomon's words for the wise said...

Bridget, As your adventure of a lifetime winds down, I want to thank you for taking us along for the ride through your posts and pictures. For my readers and myself, it was almost as if we were there with you. We followed you from the beginning and watched as you passed through our area on June 19 and 20. Coudersport and Roulette, PA....James Jones

Unknown said...

Hey Bridge! Just wanted to say how proud I am of you!!! I love you and miss you!!